GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Everything must be paid for in FULL within 30 minutes of the close of the Auction regardless of when it’s picked up.
2. Everything will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with NO GUARANTEES of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following his winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes.”
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller.
6. We do not ship items. If you require logistics, it is your responsibility.
7. Titled Vehicle Titles will be mailed via USPS Certified Mail (you must sign for them) 14 BUSINESS DAYS following the auction.
8. Please read descriptions for title information. Additional information will be made up until auction start.
TERMS OF SALE
CASH, CHECK (with Bank Letter of Guarantee if over $1500); VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER
General Premium Amounts: 13% BUYERS PREMIUM , 18% BUYERS PREMIUM on most Online Auctions, 3% Cash or Check Discount
Central Texas Auction Services, LLC is licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. Any complaints should be directed to the Department at 920 Colorado Drive, Austin, TX 78701, 512-463-6599.
T. Gallaway TX LIC#12798